Bosch Professional GDS 18 V - LI HT Cordless Impact WrenchThe Bosch GDS 18 V - LI HT Professional cordless impact wrench has a high torque of up to 300 Nm and a compact and lightweight build. The brushless motor with Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) provides high efficiency, long runtimes, and ensures the tool has a long service life. To prevent the nuts from falling down, the Auto Bolt Release (ABR) feature automatically shuts the tool down in reverse mode.A spring ring and locating bore are included with the 1/2" tool holder. The spring ring is used to quickly adjust the socket spanners, while the locating bore is used to protect the socket spanners and keep them from falling out accidentally. The integrated LED lighting allows for precise work even in low-light conditions. Both Bosch Professional 18 V rechargeable batteries and chargers are compatible with the cordless impact wrench (Professional 18 V System)
Bosch GDS 18 V - LI HTThe Professional GDS 18 V-LI HT System combines optimum performance with compact dimensions and lightweight design to simplify even the most challenging tasks - with professional tools, our most effective rechargeable batteries yet, and our fastest charging solutions. Superior heat management, longer runtime, and a longer service life all lead to improved efficiency. Since 2008, they have been fully compatible, which means you can use them for both new and existing resources in the same Vage class.
Bosch GDS 18 V - LI HT Features
- Torque output (650 Nm) is the highest in its class for the most difficult screwdriving applications in metal (M 12 - M 20) and concrete (M 12 - M 20).
- Because of the all-metal gearbox and housing, it is extremely strong and durable.
- At 3.0 kg, it is one of the lightest High-Torque impact wrenches.
- a one-of-a-kind item Premium lithium-ion technology from Bosch provides unrivalled battery runtime.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): guards against battery exhaustion, overheating, and deep discharge.
- Battery charge level indicator: displays the amount of energy remaining in the battery at all times.