Bosch Professional GHO 18 V-LI Cordless Planer
Bosch GHO 18 V-LI Professional cordless Planer is extremely lightweight and precise. It offers increased work progress due to the continuously variable depth-of-cut setting up to 1.6mm. Produces a high surface quality due to the ultra-sharp and durable tungsten carbide reversible blades. Other features include a motor brake for putting the tool down safely, quick blade changes for continuous work, and wood chip clearance to left or right, as desired. Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge.
Bosch 18v Cordless PlanerBosch cordless planer comes with a convenient handle with a comfortable grip for increased comfort when using. Chip ejection may be done on either the left or right side for greater user convenience. The lock-off switch stops the machine from starting up unintentionally. As a new feature, the front shoe adjustment system improves precision and stability - The rigidity of plate construction on the front shoe, new hooking ribs on all four corners of the front plate, and housing to avoid distortion. To avoid front plate distortion, the adjusting plate structure is tightly fitted inside the housing. It also has a spring-loaded park shoe to secure the work surface.
Bosch Professional GHO 18 V-LI Cordless Planer Features:
- Bosch Electronic cell protection (ECP): protects the battery Against overload, overheating, and deep discharge
- Fast and precise work rate due to continuously variable depth-of-cut setting up to 1.6 mm
- Motor brake for putting the tool down safely
- Quick blade changes for continuous work
- Lightweight (only 2.6 kg) for comfortable work
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- High surface quality due to ultra-sharp and durable TC reversible blades
- Wood chip clearance to left or right, as desired