Bosch Professional GWS 18 V-LI Cordless Angle GrinderBosch GWS 18 V-LI provides the highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge. It has an extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime. With its compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg), it provides comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead.
Bosch Cordless Angle GrinderThe Bosch GWS 18 V-LI - 18V Professional Cordless Small Angle Grinder is a great tool for cutting, grinding and roughing. This 18V professional cordless small-angle grinder includes revolutionary cool pack batteries for maximum heat dissipation. This compact grinder tool has an anti-rotation safety guard that is easily adjustable. This Bosch cordless angle grinder is the best tool for managing grinders in any situation. The Bosch GWS 18 V is extremely compact and suitable for cutting in small spaces. This grinder tool's gear head can be rotated in 90-degree increments, making it easy to handle.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF BOSCH CORDLESS ANGLE GRINDERSThere are various similar products that are available of Cordless Angle Grinders. Some of them are DCG412N, DCG405N, M18CAG115XPDB, HD18AG0 M18, 576825, 575343, 602170840, W18LTX125, 4431113, DGA452Z, DGA463Z, and many more.
Bosch Angle Grinder Features
- Highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge
- Extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime
- Compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg) for comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge
- Bosch Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Practical battery charge level indicator constantly shows how much energy is left in the battery
- Gear head can be rotated in 90-degree steps
- The handle can be used on right or left
- Bullet-Proof guard: If the disc breaks the guard has sufficient strength to stop fragments from being ejected towards the operator
- In the above case, the guard would not rotate more than 90°
- Two-movement safety-switch: The protection lock-on switch requires two dissimilar movements to engage the 'on' position. A single push to switch automatically returns to the 'off position. Prevents inadvertent activation