DEWALT DCN694P2-GB 18V XR 2X 5Ah Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Metal Connector Nail Gun KitDeWalt's DCN694P2-GB is a cordless nailer which is designed for fixing metal connectors. It can be powered by any DeWalt 18v XR or 54v Flexvolt XR battery and has an energy-efficient brushless motor for extended runtime. At an affordable price, the DCN694P2-GB 18V XR 2X 5Ah Li-Ion kit includes the First Fix Framing Nailer and the Second Fix Finishing Nailer. This Dewalt cordless Nailer kit's sequential operating mode allows for precise positioning, while the bump operating mode increases output speed. It's mechanical, rather than gas, the operation provides consistent efficiency at temperatures ranging from -20 to 50 degrees Celsius, with limited cleaning and service requirements.
Dewalt Cordless Nail-Gun KitClass-leading vibration and sound levels provide excellent consumer safety. This cordless brushless nail gun's versatile 30 - 34 degree magazine angle accepts most clipped head and off-center round, head paper tape, or wire weld collated framing nails. On the job site, the reversible belt/rafter hook increases portability and flexibility.
DEWALT 18V Nail Gun Kit Features:
- Two speeds or power levels optimize the nailer for firing all lengths of nails.
- The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at a temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Class-leading vibration and sound figures offer the fantastic user protection
- Versatile 30 - 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off-center round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm center stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool-free stall/jam clearance minimizes user downtime
- Cordless design so no hanging leads to deal with
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine