DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw with BatteriesDEWALT® has a complete line of reciprocating saws to satisfy the cutting need for Jobsite professionals. The reciprocating saws, both corded and cordless, have the strength and performance to handle even the most difficult work. DEWALT has also changed the world of cordless building equipment with the launch of FLEXVOLT® reciprocating saws. You can rely on the durability of these reciprocating saws because DEWALT tools are engineered with thorough Jobsite testing to ensure professionals get exactly what they need.
Dewalt DCS380M2-GB Reciprocating SawThe DCS380M2-GB MAX* Reciprocating Saw features a variable speed trigger that delivers up to 3000 strokes per minute, allowing you to adapt the speed to use, as well as a 1-1/8" stroke length for quick cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp allows for fast and simple blade changes and a wide range of applications, including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe of these Dewalt Cordless Reciprocating saw provides cutting leverage and extends blade life. Powerful and highly efficient PM58 Dewalt fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes delivers fast cutting action up to 2,950 strokes per minute and 28.6 mm stroke length maximizing user productivity. Intelligent variable speed trigger, lock-off switch, and electronic motor brake for quick controlled cuts and enhanced work safety. Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS RECIPROCATING SAWThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Reciprocating Saws. Some of them are ASE18LTX, 602266890, M18ONESX, C18 HZ-0, RRS1801M, R18RS7-0, JR105DZ, DJR185Z, GSA 18 V-LI, 06033B2400, and many more.
Dewalt Reciprocating Saw 18v Brushless Features
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides blade control for precision cuts
- Rubber over-molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows the depth of cut control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability