Dewalt DCF622N-XJ Self Drilling TEK Screwdriver Bare Unit, 18 VDEWALT DCF622N-XJ Self-drilling Screwdriver is a brushless 18V XR li-ion self-drilling screwdriver that is suitable for fast-fitting metal roofing and other sheet metal applications. The strong high-torque brushless motor improves the power tool's stability and durability; it can also produce up to 2000 RPM and drive screws up to 6.15 in diameter. Dewalt Self-drilling Screwdriver is one of the lightest and most portable tools on the market, giving it exceptional flexibility in the workplace. With its sturdy and long-lasting build, this DEWALT tek screwdriver is suitable for use on the job site or by a keen DIY enthusiast.
Dewalt DCF622N-XJDesigned for easy installation of metal roofing and other sheet metal applications. Dewalt DCF622N-XJ has Brushless motors that have greater performance and power transfer, resulting in less wear and improved tool durability. Screws with a diameter of 6.15 mm can be easily driven with a high torque of 2000 rpm. The Versa-clutch provides a repeatable screw setting with minimal effort.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS SCREWDRIVERThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Screwdriver. Some of them are PSR 1800, 06039A2172, DWC18-2500 LI, 574746, M12CD-202C, 4933447135, SE18LTX4000, SE 18 LTX 6000, ABSU 12 W4C, DFS452Z, DF001DW, and many more.
Dewalt Screwdriver Features
- 18V XR Li-Ion BRUSHLESS Self-Drilling Screwdriver for quick fitting of metal roofing and other sheet metal applications
- High-torque 2000rpm BRUSHLESS motor drives screws up to 6.15mm diameter efficiently and effectively offering maximum runtime and a compact tool
- Compatible with your 18V XR battery packs
- Versa-clutch delivers repeatable screw setting with minimum fuss
- One of the lightest and most compact tools on the market - it ensures that you can work comfortably and get into small spaces
- The robust and durable design means that the tool is Jobsite tough
- Trigger lock-on lets you work without having to pull the trigger
- The ergonomically designed rubber grip gives you excellent user comfort whilst using the tool in either the "in-line" or "pistol-grip" hand position
- Angled belt hook can be positioned for left or right-handed users and fixes tool strongly onto tool belt/pouch