Dewalt DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - Body OnlyDewalt DCF885N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Compact Impact Driver Body It has a clutch that disengages the drivetrain of the drill when the tool exceeds a specified torque (turning force). Ultra-compact, lightweight design that allows use in confined spaces. The all-metal transmission gives increased runtime and longer tool life. The DCF885 also features a bright white LED with delay capability for enhanced illumination and flashlight usability, and a multi-voltage converter for 18V, 14.4V, and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries. Drives screws into the wood that I had struggled with my cordless drill to secure before. Aluminum front housing increases the dispersion of heat and increases motor life. Improved ergonomic structure and add support to the rubber grip. It has a super lightweight and compact design that is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces.
Features of Dewalt DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - Body Only
- Latest generation compact impact driver featuring new XR Lithium Ion technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Ultra-compact, lightweight design allows for use in confined spaces
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life