DEWALT DCG426B 20V Max Variable Speed Die GrinderDEWALT DCG426B 20V MAX* Cordless Die Grinder offers a longer motor life and requires no brush changes. Its variable-speed rocker switch gives you the control to get the speed you need for the job. And, with its dual-position rocker switch, you can choose from multiple ways to grasp the handle. Bare tool; battery sold separately.
20v Max variable speed Die Grinder DCG426B DewaltVariable speed and reverse DeWalt20V Die Grinder Brushless motors have less friction and a longer runtime, which allows for more power during application. This leads to less wear and an increase in tool lifespan. Materials such as metal, stone, and plastic are all appropriate. This tool can be used for detail grinding, deburring, chamfering, weld prep, finishing, rust removal, sharpening blades, and polishing. This tool also has a textured rubber nose for increased comfort and strength, as well as an LED nose ring for improved workpiece visibility.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS DIE GRINDERThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Die Grinder. Some of them are DG 700, GA18LTXG, GGS18V-LI, DGD800RTJ, DGD800Z, and many more.
Dewalt Die Grinders Features
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Variable speed rocker switch and variable speed limit switch settings provide options to control the speed of the tool
- LED lights at the nose of the tool provide light for the work surface and area
- Dual-position rocker switch provides user options for multiple handle grasping points
- Example: 20V MAX; Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts; nominal voltage is 18
- Mesh guard reduces motor contamination
- Durable textured rubber nose Increased comfort and control
- Airstream directed away from user improved comfort in use