Dewalt DCH333N 54V Flexvolt Brushless SDS+ Hammer Drill Body OnlyThe Dewalt dch333n cordless hammer drill is a lightweight workhorse that will outperform corded equipment. The Dewalt 54v SDS hammer drill has three primary modes of operation: Hammer, Rotary only, and Chisel only, making it an incredibly versatile tool for drilling anchors and repairing holes into concrete, stone, and masonry from 4mm to 30mm in diameter.
DeWalt DCH333N cordless hammer drill machinesThe DeWalt DCH333N is one of the best cordless hammer drill machines on the market, with a high-speed drilling performance of more than 66 holes per charge, making it ideal for skilled use as well as DIY enthusiasts. DeWalt's SDS plus Hammer Drill has a compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design for enhanced user comfort and support over long periods of use. It is a Professional Powertool that runs on a 10.8v or 12v Li-ion Slide Type Battery. It is faster and has a higher performance. If you need something to really knock you out, a few tequila shots might do the trick, but they won't do you much good on-site. Instead, use an SDS Plus hammer drill.
Dewalt DCH333N 54V Flexvolt Brushless SDS+ Hammer Drill features:
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s2 to reduce user fatigue.
- The use of a bright white LED with a delay feature increases visibility.
- Drilling anchors and drilling holes in concrete, stone, and masonry from 4mm to 30mm.
- The use of a bright white LED with a delay feature increases visibility. This tool is ideal for drilling anchors.
- Worklight for better visibility is part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series, which is optimised for reliability and making applications quicker.
- The FLEXVOLT DCB547 battery delivers full power and a long runtime.