Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR Flex Volt SDS-Plus Bare HammerOne of Dewalt's smallest cordless SDS+ drills is the DCH333NT-XJ XR. It weights just 2.9kg but has hammer, rotary hammer, and chisel modes, so even though it's cordless, you won't be lacking in versatility, and with 2.0Jls of impact energy, you won't be lacking in power either! The DEWALT DCH333NT-XJ XR is a technological method that is often used in a variety of trades. Only the body is given. Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers for the DeWalt XR Slide are compatible (sold separately).
Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR 18v li-ion XR cordless SDS plus drillThe DCH333NT-XJ XR is one of Dewalt's smallest cordless SDS+ drills. It weighs just 2.9kg but has a hammer, rotary hammer, and chisel modes, so even though it's cordless, you're not missing out on versatility, and with 2.0Jls of impact energy, you're not short on power either! The DEWALT DCH333NT-XJ XR is a technical method that is used on a daily basis for a variety of trades. Only the body is issued. DeWalt XR Slide Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers are interchangeable (sold separately).
Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR Hammer Drill Features
- High-speed drilling output that exceeds 66 holes (18mm x 80mm) per fee.
- For light chiseling in plaster, tiles, and make, use the rotation stop mode, and use the impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
- Brushless motor for long runtime and low maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s2 reduces user fatigue.
- The use of a bright white LED with a delay feature increases visibility.
- Ideal for drilling anchors and repairing holes in concrete, stone, and masonry ranging in size from 4mm to 30mm.
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic construction for enhanced comfort and support over long periods of operation
- Anti-Rotation Control systems sense a lack of control and immediately cut fuel.