DeWalt DCN660N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Brushless Second Fix NailerDEWALT DCN660N Cordless XR First Repair Nailer has two speeds (or power levels) to customize the nailer for fire all lengths of nails. There are two modes for the nailer. The sequential operating mode of the DeWalt Cordless Second Fix Nailer allows precise placement and the operating mode of the pump provides production speed for the user. While shooting short nails, the DCN660N cordless 18V nailer benefits from longer runtime, quicker readiness to fire, less recoil, and more endurance.
DeWalt 18V Cordless Second Fix NailerThe sequential operating mode allows correct positioning and the bump operating mode provides output speed for the user. Class-leading vibration and sound figures offer fantastic user protection. Featuring an LED low battery and error detection system, this machine will let you know when the power is going to run out. Mechanical rather than gas operation offers significant cost savings as well as a consistent performance at temperatures between -20 and 50 degrees Celcius and minimal cleaning /service requirements. But the fact that it runs without fuel is what makes this first repair nailer so famous.
DeWalt DCN660N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Brushless Second Fix Nailer Features:
- Protective pads to lay the tool down on the head
- Mode selector allows for a bump or sequential nailing
- LED lights with an error notification
- Easy tool-free clearing of jams and stall release
- Cordless design so there's no hanging around
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm center stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool-free stall/jam clearance minimizes user downtime
- Cordless design so no hanging leads to deal with
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine