DeWalt DCN692N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless 90mm Brushless Framing NailerDEWALT DCN692N Cordless XR First Repair Nailer has two speeds (or power levels) to customize the nailer for fire all lengths of nails. There are two modes for this cordless nailer. The sequential operating mode allows precise placement and the operating mode of the pump provides production speed for the user. The Dewalt dcn692n 18v xr has a longer runtime, faster readiness to fire, less recoil, and more stamina when firing short nails. But what makes this Nailer so popular with customers is the fact it runs without gas.
Dewalt DCN692N 18v xr brushless cordless framing nailerBut the fact that it runs without fuel is what makes this first repair nailer so famous. Two speeds or power levels that configure the nailer for fire all nail lengths. The sequential operating mode allows correct positioning and the bump operating mode provides output speed for the user. Class-leading vibration and sound figures offer fantastic user protection. With 2 speeds or power levels which optimizes the nailer for firing all lengths of nails.
DeWalt DCN692N 18V XR Li-ion Cordless Brushless Framing Nailer Features:
- Class-leading motion and sound figures provide great coverage for users
- The client should contact the locking of the trip and prevent accidental discharge of the fastener
- The free stall/jam clearance of the software minimizes downtime for users
- Cordless design so there's no hanging around
- The user should lock the touch trip and prevent accidental fastener discharge
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm center stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool-free stall/jam clearance minimizes user downtime
- Cordless design so no hanging leads to deal with
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine