Dewalt DCP580N 18V Li-ion Cordless Brushless PlanerThe DeWalt DCP580N-XJ is the world’s first 18v brushless, cordless planer. It's a compact and well-balanced machine for both horizontal and vertical planning with twin 82mm reversible blades and the power to plane up to 2.0mm in softwood or 1.0mm in hardwood. There are two 82mm tungsten carbide tipped reversible blades already attached and it has a discreet onboard blade storage area, with an integrated Torx key for quick blade changes.
Dewalt Li-ion Cordless Brushless PlanerDewalt Cordless Planer is a compact and well-balanced machine with 82mm reversible blades for a smooth finish. With a lightweight and ergonomic design, it is comfortable to use in all orientations. The Dewalt DCP580N large front and rear shoes improve stability upon use. There are two 82mm tungsten carbide tipped reversible blades already attached and it has a discreet onboard blade storage area. Compatible with batteries from the DeWalt XR Li-ion slide bag. Market-leading strength of 9.00 mm rebate making it suitable for minor changes and repairs on-site. Because of the buttons on either side of the handle, use left and right. The DCP580 has enough runtime for a typical day’s work from just one charge of a DeWalt 18v 5Ah XR Li-ion battery, significantly reducing costly downtime and providing end-users with market-leading efficiency.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS PLANERThere are various similar products that are available of Cordless Planers. Some of them are 06015A0373, 06015A7071, M18BP-0 M18, M18BP-402C, HO 18 LTX 20-82, DKP180Z, DKP181Z, and many more.
Best Cordless Planer Features
- Lightweight - only 3.1 Kg with battery, weighted towards the front of the trigger to reduce any physical strain during use.
- Fine indexed, accurate depth adjustment knob allows for maximum precision with 0.1mm increments
- Front and rear shoe milled in situ - For increased accuracy
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium-Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Lightweight - only 3.1 Kg with battery, weighted towards the front of the trigger to reduce any physical strain during use
- Soft grip handle offers end-users optimum comfort and maneuverability during a wide range of applications