DEWALT DCS335N DCS335N-XJ 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless JigsawDeWalt DCS335N-XJ 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Grip Jigsaw. The all-new 18v XR Dewalt Jigsaws now have a brushless motor for longer run time and better results. The enhanced tool-free blade change mechanism keeps the blade squarer when in use for maximum precision. Dual LEDs and an integrated dust blower improve visibility of the cut line or use the included AirLock compatible extraction package. Unlike the DCS334, the Dewalt DCS335 has a body grip, or barrel grip, the design that allows it to be used from under a workpiece and is preferred by many users for navigating tight curves.
Dewalt Cordless JigsawA jigsaw is a saw that uses a reciprocating blade to cut irregular curves in wood, metal, or other materials, such as stenciled designs. An electric motor and a reciprocating saw blade comprise a jigsaw power tool. Jigsaws with beveled sole plates can cut angles of up to 45 degrees relative to the usual vertical stroke to create miter joints.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS JIGSAWS
There are various similar products that are available of Cordless Jigsaws. Some of them are JV101DZ, JV103DZ, 2445-20 M12, M12JS-0 M12, PST 18 LI, GST 12 V-70-LI, PS 420 EBQ, PSC 420 EB, STA18LTX140, and many more.
Dewalt DCS335N-XJ Features
- 4-position pendulum action controls the aggressiveness or smoothness of cuts, a tool-free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover bevels to 47° in both directions
- Improved tool-free blade change mechanism holds the blade more securely, keeping the blade squarer during use for ultimate precision
- Body grip design features a trigger with a separate lock-off switch and easy access speed control wheel
- Brushless motor for increased run time and performance
- Easy access variable speed control wheel
- Body grip design features a trigger with a separate lock-off switch
- A tool-free adjustable shoe with anti-scratch cover
- Dual LED's
- Built-in dust blower