Dewalt DCS380N 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw Body OnlyDewalt Cordless Reciprocating Saw Dewalt DCS380N is a fantastic piece of equipment. It has a lot of power and is easy to use. Battery and converter are sold separately. The pivoting boot keeps the Dewalt DCS380N's slicing capacity while still increasing battery life. Dewalt DCS380N 18V XR Li-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw Body Only has a variable speed trigger that allows for up to 2950 strokes per minute to accommodate application speed and a short cutting stroke length of 28.6 mm. A bright LED light on the saw illuminates dark work areas, and the pivoting shoe gives power and extends the life of the saw during cutting.
Dewalt 18 V Reciprocating SawDewalt DCS380N is a high-performance reciprocating saw with a cutting speed of up to 2,950 strokes per minute. Its intelligent variable speed button, lock-off key, and electronic motor brake ensure easy regulated cuts and increased protection while in operation, and its optimized power to weight ratio allows it to be used all day without fatigue. Dewalt 18 V Reciprocating Saw users regularly offer this tool positive feedback: "With the four-point blade position, you can get almost everywhere. The method is also light enough that it does not trigger fatigue after 5 minutes of use."
SIMILAR PRODUCTS OF DEWALT CORDLESS RECIPROCATING SAWThere are various similar products that are available for Cordless Reciprocating Saws. Some of them are ASE18LTX, 602266890, M18ONESX, C18 HZ-0, RRS1801M, R18RS7-0, JR105DZ, DJR185Z, GSA 18 V-LI, 06033B2400, and many more.
Dewalt Reciprocating Saw Features
- Latest generation premium Reciprocating Saw featuring new XR Lithium Ion Technology
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Powerful & Highly efficient Dewalt PM47 fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes
- Delivers fast cutting action up to 3000 strokes per minute maximizing user productivity
- Reciprocating mechanism and magnesium gearcase offer the user optimized power to weight ratio