DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX Circular SawThe DeWALT 20V MAX* 6-1/2" Circular Saw has a powerful motor that delivers a maximum of 5,250 revolutions per minute to the 6-1/2-inch carbide cutting blade, enabling you to cut through any material. The motor has a maximum power output of 460 watts. The rubber over-molded comfort grip is designed for control and balance, allowing you to keep a tight grip on this DeWalt cordless circular sander.
DEWALT DCS391B SAWThe lightweight and heavy-duty magnesium shoe on this Dewalt DCS391B saw offers long-cut accuracy and job site dependability in difficult conditions. This DeWalt Circular Saw's 0 to 50-degree bevel allows for fast and precise bevel cuts. The tool is suitable for use on construction sites because it can cut at 45- and 90-degree angles. This DeWalt cordless circular saw also comes with DeWalt's Guaranteed Tough® 3-year extended warranty, enabling you to use your tool with trust in a variety of conditions.
Dewalt circular saw 20v brushless Features
- The powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor provides enough power and speed to make even the most difficult cuts with ease.
- Jobsite stability for long-term cut precision is provided by the high-strength and lightweight magnesium shoe.
- 0° to 50° (degree) bevel capability enables aggressive bevel cuts for a wide range of applications
- The rubber overmolded comfort grip is optimized for balance and control. Power Type of tool: cordless
- 6.5-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting twice as much material at 90° and 45° and making more cuts per fee.
- DCS391 is included. Battery and charger are sold separately for the 6.5-inch Circular Saw and the 6-.5-inch Carbide-tipped Blade.