DEWALT DCS576N XR FlexVolt Circular SawThe DEWALT DCS576N XR FlexVolt Circular Saw will rip, crosscut, and bevel wood and other building materials. The high torque motor improves reliability and strength when cutting job site and joinery materials. Heavy-duty construction projects may be completed without the use of a power source. Its brushless motor has a high torque and a top speed of 5,800rpm, making it ideal for first-fix applications.
Dewalt DCS576NThe only circular saw with a high torque brushless motor is the Dewalt DCS576N. It is powered by an 18/54V convertible battery pack system (not included) and can cut for 90 metres in an 18mm OSB board. The Dewalt Cordless Circular Saw's diamond bore drive system efficiently transmits the high torque produced, resulting in superior performance and faster cuts. For increased dependability, the gearbox and blade guard is made of solid aluminum.
Dewalt Cordless Circular Saw Features
- All-purpose ripping, cross-cutting, and bevelling circular saw for wood and other building materials with a scale for precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm
- A high torque motor provides reliability and power when cutting job site and joinery materials.
- Compatible with the DeWalt guide rail system, allowing for quick and easy installation.
- For safe two-handed operation, a second handle is given.
- The bevel angle is variable and can be set to 57 degrees.
- Optimal balance for safe, fatigue-free exercise