Dewalt DCS576T2 Circular SawThe DeWalt DCS576 XR Flexvolt Circular Saw will rip, crosscut, and bevel wood and other building materials. The high torque motor improves reliability and strength when cutting job site and joinery materials. It has a cast iron machine base that is compatible with the DeWalt guide rail system. DeWalt DCS576 XR The solid block construction of the Dewalt Circular Saw allows for low vibration activity and long service life. With a scale to precisely set a cutting depth of up to 67mm and a variable bevel angle shift of up to 57°. There is also an additional handle for safe two-handed operation.
Dewalt flex volt circular saw Features
- All-purpose ripping, cross-cutting, and bevelling circular saw for wood and other building materials with a scale for precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm
- A high torque motor provides reliability and power when cutting job site and joinery materials.
- Compatible with the DeWalt guide rail system, allowing for quick and easy installation.
- For safe two-handed operation, a second handle is given.
- The bevel angle is variable and can be set to 57 degrees.
- The ideal combination for fatigue-free, risk-free activity
- It has a machine base made of cast iron that is compatible with the DEWALT Guide Rail framework.
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm High torque motor for durability and strength for job site and joinery materials cutting
- Stable block construction ensures low vibration operation and long service life.
- 2 x 54V 6.0Ah batteries are included.