Dewalt DCS577N 54v XR Flexvolt Circular SawThe DeWalt DCS576 XR Flexvolt Circular Saw is capable of ripping, cross-cutting, and beveling wood and other building materials. When cutting job site and joinery materials, the high torque motor increases efficiency and power. It has a machine base made of cast iron that is compatible with the DeWalt guide rail framework. This Dewalt Circular Saw features an easy-to-use tool-free depth adjustment, 65mm at 90°/ 50mm at 45°, allowing for quick and easy changes that save time and effort. With an overmolded rear handle for improved comfort and grip while cutting longer materials. These Cordless Circular Saws also provide an Airlock dust extraction device for a safer and cleaner environment.
DEWALT DCS577DEWALT DCS577 XR FLEXVOLT is a 54V power tool range that offers never-before-seen runtime and efficiency - for the first time, experienced tradesmen can efficiently conduct heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
Dewalt DCS577 Circular Saw Features
- Jobsite synchronization is now possible with the Inventory Management Tool Link (Tag Not Included)
- The engine is brushless and has an overmolded rear handle.
- Without the use of equipment, fast depth adjustment is possible.
- Airlocks are needed for dust extraction.
- Aluminum is used for the gearbox and the guard.
- A unique 190mm diamond bore blade and drive
- Attach the ready left-hand blade to the rafter hanger tool. Tool-free bevel adjustment with embossed Scale and auto detents
- This tool does not come with a battery or charger.