Dewalt Cordless DCW210N-XJ Brushless SanderThe Dewalt DCW210N XR Brushless Random Orbital Sander is designed to provide a superior finish, and the cordless technology allows for greater user freedom. The brushless motor provides incredible performance and improved power delivery, resulting in less wear and greater tool durability. It has supportive grip areas on the body for maximum comfort and power. Dewalt DCW210N-XJ Brushless Cordless Sander
Dewalt 18V XR Cordless SanderThe Dewalt Random Orbital Sander - Bare Unit has an 18V XR Brushless 125mm finish that allows you to set sanding speeds ranging from 8,000 to 12,000 orbital sandings per minute. This cableless sander provides comfortable locations for optimum body monitoring and control. The excellent counterbalance of the Dewalt 18V XR Cordless Sander reduces vibration and fatigue over long periods of time. Built with a 125mm hook and loop system for faster paper changes, better dust removal, and better sanding efficiency. In terms of safety, the electronic brake effectively reduces the platens' stop time. The dust shell improves stain collection and extends the life of the sander sheets for a healthier environment.
Dewalt DCW210N-XJ Sander Features
- Variable speed to match the application's speed
- Textured rubber over-mold grip for easier sanding
- Low height allows you to get closer to the work surface for better control when sanding.
- The brushless motor has a long run time.
- Replaceable hook and loop sanding pad with 8 holes for fast and simple paper changes
- Sanding is more convenient thanks to the ergonomic style.
- Outstanding counterbalance with low vibration
- Pad brakes improve performance, protection, and convenience.