Dewalt Cordless DCW210NXJ Brushless Random Orbital SanderSander Dewalt 18v XR Brushless 5" The Cordless Random Orbital Sander has the power and runtime needed for the job. The variable-speed dial on the Dewalt Cordless DCW210NXJ Random Orbital Sander allows for ultimate speed modulation from 8,000 to 12,000 OPM for a variety of projects. To aid in dust recovery, a single-hand locking dust bag is securely attached to the sander.
Dewalt 18V Sander Body OnlyThe Orbital Sander on the Dewalt DCW210N-Random XJ is 18v XR Li-ion Brushless 125mm. Ideal for a variety of sand removal and smooth finishing applications. Body for Dewalt 125MM Sander Only a brushless precision engine has the ability to meet the demands of the most demanding applications. The DCW210 features an energy-efficient brushless motor, stainproof components, slip-resistance, variable speed control, and dust-extraction port, as well as a 125 mm hook & loop sandboard and a dust-cutting rod to improve dust collection and sanding disc life. It can also be attached to an outside dust extractor or used with the optional cloth dust pack.
Dewalt Random Orbital Sander Features
- Variable speed to match the application's speed
- Textured rubber over-mold grip for easier sanding
- Low height allows you to get closer to the work surface for better control when sanding.
- The brushless motor has a long run time.
- Replaceable hook-and-loop sanding pad with 8 holes for fast and simple paper changes
- Sanding is more convenient thanks to the ergonomic style.