Dewalt DCW604NT Cordless Brushless RouterDewalt DCW604NT 18V XR Cordless Brushless Router 1/4 Inch / 8mm Extension Base (Body Only) Specifications: Dual LED lights to improve visibility around the router bit during service, resulting in greater accuracy. Compact, lightweight design that improves user comfort and ease of use The spindle lock allows for fast and simple accessory changes. The plunge base features a fine-tune rod for precise depth adjustment. Soft start decreases tool movement during initialization, giving the user more power. The Dewalt DCW604NT Cordless Brushless Router is designed for a wide range of second-fix woodworking applications, including kitchen fitting, trim carpentry, and remodeling.
Dewalt Cordless Router Body onlyDCW604NT 18-Volt XR Brushless 1/4-Inch Router Kit from Dewalt The first router available on the XR cordless platform, Dewalt's DCW604, can be used with interchangeable fixed or plunge bases and has fast release tabs for simple and easy swapping. Among the additional features of the Dewalt Cordless Router Body only are a soft start brushless motor for comfortable, controlled operation and longer runtimes, an electronic brake, a no-volt release switch for safety, dual-LED work lights, and electronic speed control that maintains speed when under load. Router/trimmer with variable speed control and dust collection that is cordless and brushless.
Dewalt DCW604NT Router Features
- Compact, lightweight design that improves usability and comfort.
- The spindle lock allows for fast and simple accessory changes.
- The plunge base features a fine-tune rod for precise depth adjustment.
- Soft start decreases tool movement during initialization, giving the user more power.
- Under load, electronic speed control maintains speed.
- Soft start reduces startup jolts.
- Electronic braking improves safety and power.
- On/Off rocker turn with a single motion