Dewalt DHS780T2 Cordless Mitre sawDewalt DHS780 FlexVolt 305mm (12”) mitre saw with brushless motor and hybrid drive is powered by either 2x 54v FlexVolt batteries or via AC/DC mains adapter (DCB500 adaptors sold separately). Despite being cordless and having a compact design, Dewalt DHS780T2 Cordless Mitre saw has a huge cutting capacity of up to 303 x 110 mm. Capable of cutting 244 cuts of 20 x 70mm softwood on a full twin battery cycle. It's a bit like the DWS780 - but without the wires and using the latest technology. The DEWDHS780T2 is designed for large-volume use and has, for example, a dust-proof trombone cut-out for the machining of larger workpieces. The high-quality bearing guide rollers ensure a comfortable and precise cutting guide with an expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58 mm (or with a 20 mm workpiece insert 120 x 120 mm).
Dewalt 54 Volt Mitre SawDewalt DHS780XR Flex Volt Mitre Saw has a lightweight configuration and a brushless motor and hybrid drive. It is intended for high-volume use and has a dust-proof trombone cut-out for machining larger work parts. High-quality bearing guide rollers have a convenient and accurate cutting guide with a cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58mm. The XPS cut-line monitor offers even more accuracy, with bright LEDs projecting the saw blade's shadow onto the work area from above, allowing the workpiece to be precisely centred and the cutting area to be perfectly lit. DHS780T2: 2 x 54/18 Volt 6.0/2.0Ah Li-ion Batteries. Dewalt 54 Volt Mitre Saw is a bare device with no battery or charger.
Dewalt Mitre saw Features
- Extreme versatility with cordless or corded power option - Cordless with the power of corded (DCB500 adaptor required for mains power)
- Expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58 mm (or with a 20 mm workpiece insert 120 x 120 mm)
- Professional capacity in cross-cut, vertical, and nested crown cutting applications
- Precision cutting and grooving ensure a cut depth limitation
- The angle of inclination can be precisely adjusted infinitely