Dewalt Cordless DWS780-GB Brushless Mitre sawDewalt DWS780 is strong, innovative, and offers incredible material size capacity, not only because it’s a 12”, but also because it slides. Dewalt Cordless DWS780-GB Brushless Mitre saw 305mm mitre saw handles up to 16” baseboard or lumber lying flat, and mitres up to 60° on the right and 50° on the left for unbelievable versatility. Since it’s double-bevelled, you can work with more efficiency and ease as you can approach bevel cuts from both directions, letting you handle up to 13 ¾” crown moulding lying flat.
Dewalt 240 V Mitre SawDewalt 240V double-bevel sliding mitre saw allows it to cut through big timbers. Adjustable and flexible stainless steel detents allow you to easily pick the mitre angle, while an XPS shadow line indicator helps you to accurately position the blade. Dewalt 240 V Mitre Saw workpiece clamp keeps the material still, and a 60-tooth TCT blade engineered to remain sharper for longer can cut through any wood with ease. Five customizable speed settings and an electric brake keep you in control of your cuts, while a dust bag keeps your work area clean.
Latest Dewalt Mitre Saw Features
- Outstanding cutting performance in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the workpiece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- Heavy-duty durability with the ability to fully adjust your machine to maintain accuracy over the life of the tool.
- New quick release bevel stop setting provides an accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
- Easy to use mitre and bevel controls making the tool fast and simple to change from one set up to another