Makita BL1850B BatteryMakita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery recharges faster and lasts longer than conventional lithium-ion batteries, providing unrivaled efficiency and productivity for the most demanding applications. Makita BL1850B Battery has the fastest charging time in its class, taking just 45 minutes to charge, allowing you to spend more time working and less time charging. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and lasts longer than normal lithium-ion batteries, providing you and your cordless equipment with unrivaled efficiency and productivity in the most challenging applications. The Makita 5.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of 45 minutes, allowing it to spend more time operating and less time charging.
Makita 5 AH Battery And ChargerMakita 5 AH Lithium-Ion batteries are resistant to self-discharge and are ready for use even after extended charging. Makita 5 AH Battery And Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging device that interacts with the battery to control current, voltage, and temperature during the charging phase. This cutting-edge charging system extends battery life and provides a quicker charge. Furthermore, the Charger has a built-in fan to keep the battery cold, allowing for smoother and more effective charging even in hot weather. Makita developed STAR Protection Computer Controls to increase tool efficiency and battery life.
Makita 18V Battery Features
- Integrated battery charge level indicator LED allows user to monitor battery charge
- 18V LXT 4.0Ah BL1840B Li-ion battery provides up to 50% more runtime per charge using BL1830
- 18V LXT 4.0Ah BL1840B Li-ion battery reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- 18V LXT 4.0Ah BL1840B Li-ion battery is compatible with 18V LXT tools
- 5x low self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage