Makita GS6000 150mm Straight GrinderMakita GS6000 150mm Straight Grinder is the high performance and handling is the same as model 9105. It's the 125mm version of the GS6000. This Improves Safety and Efficiency When this Angle Grinder is in Operation. It Comes with a Brushless Motor, Active Feedback Sensing Technology as Well as Automatic Torque Drive Technology. The Straight Grinder has a large trigger for easy operation, rubberized soft grip for user comfort in use, and an ergonomically designed barrel. For increased power, the brushless motor provides decreased resistance and enhanced runtime during service. Grinders have a range of uses, suitable for grinding, scratching, polishing and sanding, so in many sectors, they are an essential tool. Suitable for various materials such as metal, stone, and plastic. The GS5000 also sports a sturdy aluminum frame.
- Improved gear durability by the change of grease and modification on the inside of gear housing.
- Rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable and sure grip
- The GS5000 has spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy.
- Rubberized handle for increased operator comfort
- Removal of "tool-less" protective cap for more convenient wheel changes
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and more efficient energy transfer
- Brushes accessible from the outside for easy maintenance