Makita Cordless DBO180RTJ Random Orbit SanderMakita DBO180 was the company's first 18v Li-ion-powered cordless random orbit sander. It has a lightweight design, a short height, and a lower gravity core for better handling. The most practical handling grip style from an ergonomic standpoint. As an effective AC model, the excellent performance results in high efficiency. There are two BL1850B 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery packs and a DC18RC quick charger included.
Makita 18V Cordless Random Orbit SanderThe Random Orbit Sander (XOB01Z model, tool only) improves woodworkers' productivity and mobility. Makita's 18V Cordless Random Orbit Sander has three speeds, outstanding ergonomics, and a run time of up to 40 minutes per load (battery sold separately). Match the speed to the application with the 3-speed (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) settings and easily change it with a 1-touch control switch. The large 1/8 in. random orbiting is intended for successful sanding, material removal, and swirl-free termination. The brake restricts free spin for improved completion, and a control mechanism regulates pad speed at startup.
Cheapest Makita Cordless Sander Features
- Electronic push-button switch with three-speed settings that is simple to use.
- Connectable to a dust extractor Ergonomic grip design for easy handling
- Compact configuration with a low center of gravity and a short height for improved maneuverability
- Pad Brake Function Is Available
- Hook and Loop Paper Fastening