Makita DF001DW Screwdriver Complete with Built-in Battery, 6 W, 3.6 V, BlueMakita DF001DW is a cost-effective and lightweight in-line cordless screwdriver powered by a 3.6V/1.5Ah built-in Li-ion battery. This cordless screwdriver comes with a complete carrying case and 81pc bit set Adapter (Micro USB). It's forward/reverse rotation, Operates in straight or pistol grip positions.
Makita DF001DW Screwdriver, 3.6VThis Makita screwdriver machine's screw guide prevents the screw strip from tangling and folds for storage and transport against the auto-feed housing. This screwdriver also has a forward and reverse feature. The auto-feed has resulted in improved workplace safety as well as a decrease in lost time and workers' compensation claims. It inspired the use of auto-feed systems in the installation of windows. Although it can seem easy, using a power tool is much more convenient than manually driving in fasteners.
Makita 3.6v cordless screwdriver features:
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery. Includes Micro USB type AC adapter.
- Supplied with 81 pcs bit assortment as standard equipment
- 220rpm no-load speed
- Can be used as a straight barrel or folds for the pistol grip
- 0.36kg in weight
- Built-in LED job light with independent on/of a switch.
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- The battery protection circuit protects against over-discharging and over-heating. Includes 81-piece bit set
- Maximum lock torque is 6 Newton metre
- AC Adapter (Micro USB)
- On/off switch with forward and reverse modes
- Operates in straight or pistol grip positions for comfortable operation.
- Compact and lightweight design for reduced operator fatigue.
- A soft-grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Convenient in a narrow space.