Makita DHR202Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless SDS+ Rotary Hammer DrillThe Makita dhr202z 18v li-ion LXT cordless SDS rotary hammer drill drills easily through steel, wood, and masonry. To achieve the best possible working angle, the chisel rotates 360° and has 40 different locking positions this Makita 18v brushless rotary hammer drill is the best cordless hammer drill, with a powerful Brushless DC motor that outperforms the 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model DHR202 in terms of productivity. Makita's first cordless combination hammer drill with a dust extraction device. Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic construction for enhanced comfort and support during long periods of operation.
Makita DHR202Z Cordless SDS+ Rotary Hammer DrillThe Makita DHR202Z compact 3 modes SDS+ rotary hammer drill, with its proficient chisel action and an impressive 1.9js of punch, is equally at home drilling big holes in brick/blockwork for placing cables through walls as it is drilling small fixing holes for red and brown plugs. This gadget, which is capable of chiseling wall tiles and chasing for pipes, would suit both plumbers and electricians.
Makita DHR202Z Cordless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Features:
- Forward/reverse rotation of an electric brake
- When in use, a job light is built into the handle for maximum visibility.
- If the bit jams when touching rebar, the built-in torque limiter clutch disengages. Only the body is given.
- A depth stop and a side handle are included.
- Batteries, chargers, and other accessories are available separately.
- Three-Mode Switch to rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only for 2x faster drilling and more effective drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM.
- If the bit jams when touching rebar, the built-in torque limiter clutch disengages.
- To achieve the best working conditions, the chisel rotates 360° and has 40 different positions.
- The ergonomic shape suits like a glove, providing even pressure and simple control.