Makita DHR243Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless Rotary Hammer DrillThe Makita DHR243Z 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill is an 18V LXT SDS+ Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill. It's similar to the DHR242, but this model includes a Quick Change Chuck (QCC) for quick switching to regular straight shank drill bits. The rubber joint of this Makita SDS+ Hammer Drill's special design reduces vibration transmission to battery terminals, reducing battery failures such as terminal breakage or weak electrical communication. The rotary hammer drills have two pistons: a pushing piston and a flying piston. An electric motor rotates a crank, which causes the piston in a cylinder to travel back and forth.
Makita DHR243Z 18V LXT Cordless Hammer DrillThe Makita DHR243 cordless combination hammers have a 24mm (15/16") head and run on a single LXT 18V Li-Ion battery. It's similar to the DHR242, but this model has a Fast Change Chuck (QCC) for quick switching to standard straight shank drill bits.
MAKITA DHR243Z Features
- Rapid Alteration Chuck makes switching between standard and SDS bits easy.
- SDS-plus slide chuck with a single click
- The handle is easy to use.
- Drilling with an overhead, palm-up, or palm-down grip provides a secure and comfortable grip in any service.
- There are three modes of operation: rotation + hammering, hammering only, and rotation only.
- At the foot of the handle, the tool's body is divided into upper and lower housings, which are connected together with vibration-absorbing coil rubbers.
- Higher efficiency than the BHR202 model is achieved through the use of a powerful Brushless DC motor that reduces energy loss by 30%, allowing for longer run times between battery charges.
- The voltage is 18 volts.