MAKITA DHR263ZJ TWIN 18V SDS+ ROTARY HAMMERThe Makita DHR263ZJ is a 26mm cordless SDS plus rotary hammer drill that is based on the model BHR262 but is powered by two 18v batteries, giving it the strength of a 36v unit. Makpac Type 4 Case is included.
MAKITA DHR263ZJ Rotary Hammer Drill MachineThis Makita Rotary Hammer Drill Machine has enough strength to drill holes up to 26mm in concrete, 54mm TCT core, and 65mm TCT core, a vibration-absorbing handle with rubber grip gives excellent control, and the balance you've come to expect from Makita tools. For faster drilling, the Makita-built motor has a speed range of 0 to 1,200 rpm and impact energy of 3.0 J. With the three-mode process, you can choose between rotation plus hammering, hammering only, and rotation only.
Makita Hammer Drill Features:
- Two 18V Li-ion batteries are connected in series to power the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design with pre-glow and afterglow functions that retains the same easy handling and maneuverability as the BHR262 LED Job light.
- There are three modes of operation: rotation + hammering, hammering only, and rotation only.
- When different capacity batteries (for example, 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830) are used together, the system stops when the battery
- with less capacity runs out of power.
- SDS-plus bit slide chuck with one-touch operation