Makita Cordless DHS660Z 18V LXT Brushless Circular SawThe Makita DHS660Z Circular Saw has an Automatic Torque Drive Technology indicator light (ADT). When there is a high torque, the light turns green, when there is a high speed, the light turns off, and when there is an overload, the light blinks green. The DHS660 has a lower centre of gravity, giving you more power, thanks to a new compact and lightweight design with a side-mounted battery. The ergonomic design provides the client with more notable comfort for extended use. Circular saw edges are exceptionally designed for each fabric to be cut and are particularly designed for making rip cuts. Cutting long pieces of plywood with a straightedge and a Makita Cordless DHS660Z 18V LXT Brushless Circular Saw is generally simpler than grappling with unfavorable sheets with a table saw.
Makita DHS660Z Circular SawThe Makita Circular saw does not cut as easily as a table saw, but with a few techniques, a little finesse, and some practice, you can cut almost as accurately. The ergonomic design often provides the consumer with greater comfort for a longer period of time. The new ergonomic design often provides the consumer with greater comfort for a longer period of time. A lamp on the Makita DHS660 Brushless Circular Saw indicates Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT). When there is a lot of torque, the light turns orange; when there's a lot of speed, the light goes out; and when there's an overload, the light blinks green because of its recent compact and lightweight design with a side-mounted battery, the Makita DHS660 Circular Saw has a lower centre of gravity, giving you more speed.
Makita 18VCircular Saw DHS660Z Features:
- The electric braking system, soft start, and an LED work light
- Aluminum base with bevel cutting capabilities of 45 and 50 degrees
- A style that is both compact and lightweight
- The exhaust port on the backside
- Secure operation is ensured by the use of a lock-off button.
- Blower function: blows sawdust away from the line cut.
- ADT indicator lamp: high torque = green light on, high speed = lights out, overload warning = green blinks