Makita DJV182Z 18V LXT Li-ion Brushless Top-Handle JigsawMakita DJV182Z 18V is a bow, top handle cordless jigsaw with a brushless motor that produces a high level of torque per weight. More torque means less power required so longer battery lifeless motor friction. The Makita DJV182Z 18V Tool-less Blade Change is a handy feature when changing hot blades, just pull back the lever and the blade drops out. Trigger switch this Makita cordless jigsaw comes with a lock-on button which provides the same excellent operability as AC models. The Variable Speed Dial is located at the rear of the machine for easy operation to suit blade speed for different applications. This machine runs on batteries Makita BL1830 3.0Ah or BL1840 4.0Ah.
Makita Top-Handle JigsawsMakita Top-Handle Jigsaws can make straight and curved cuts in a wide range of materials, including wood, plywood, plastic, metal, and even ceramic tiles. It's also safe and simple to use, which is why it's always the first power saw purchased by a new DIYer.
Makita 18V LXT Li-ion Brushless Top-Handle Jigsaw Features:
- Brushless motor - less friction
- Bevel cutting - Aluminium base can be tilted up to 45
- Degrees left or right
- New improved dust extraction hose joint
- Rigid aluminum base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right
- Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting
- Tool-less blade change
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start feature - smooth graduated start-up
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line
- Ergonomic soft grip - non-slip