Makita DLS110Z 36V LXT Brassless 260 mm Slide Compound Miter SawMakita DLS110Z 36V mitre saw delivers power similar to that of a corded machine, Thanks to its brushless 36V motor. It was designed based on the LS1019 so you can expect maximum power. Longer run time, and longer life. Automatic torque drive technology adjusts the cutting speed automatically depending on the load conditions and a soft start electric brake ensures maximum safety when used.
Makita Cordless mitre saw 36VWith a bevelling capacity of 0 ° to 48 °, this saw can cut miters from 0 ° to 60 ° at both left and right. The single sliding system enables a smooth operation to produce superior cuts. The soft-start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start-up shock. Makita cordless brushless miter saw powered by 2 x Makita 18V LXT batteries. It allows the user to cut wood as easily as the mains-operated slide compound saw. Features soft-start, battery fuel gauge, electronic blade brake, and soft, elastomer carry grip. Due to the brushless motor, this model is compact and lightweight and will not need any maintenance. This means they're easy to transport and convenient due to not requiring a cable or mains power.
Makita Cordless mitre saw 36V Features:
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing/production applications
- A single sliding system enables the smooth operation to produce superior cuts.
- Professional cutting design and performance (similar to corded) with cordless versatility
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
- Rail forward design enables saw to be placed against a wall to maximize effective workspace
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding
- Integrated guide fence and lower fence increases rigidity and support of materials
- Fence design allows the fence to be secured to holders to prevent damage and/or loss
- The front bevel knob enables easy adjustment without reaching for operator convenience and precise setting of bevel angle
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after the trigger is released for increased operator safety
- The soft-start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock