Makita DLS713NZ Mitre SawMakita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. Makita DLS713NZ cordless mitre saw is powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide Type battery (not included), to deliver up to 2, 200 rpm. The DLS713NZ has a 4 steel rail sliding system, mitres 0 to 47 degrees left and 0 to 57 degrees right, bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 5 degrees right and has a positive mitre stop at 9 settings. The large aluminium base supports large stock for efficient cutting, with holders on both sides of the tool to hold longer workpieces.
Makita DLS713NZ sliding compound mitre sawMakita DLS713NZ sliding compound mitre saw is exceptionally powerful yet compact and easily transportable. It is perfect for creating straight and mitre cuts in wood. You can expect mitre cuts up to 57 degrees and bevels up to 45 degrees. This machine is extremely user-friendly thanks to its electric brake which ensures maximum safety upon use and an ergonomic soft grip for added comfort. Makita cordless mitre saw is an extremely portable and compact tool. It also includes an electric brake for added safety, 4-pole slide construction that is used to promotes vibration-free precise and exact cutting.
Makita 18V Mitre saw Features:
- 190mm diameter blade
- Maximum bevel range 45 degrees to 5 degrees
- Maximum mitre range 45 degrees to 57 degrees
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees 52mm
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees 25mm
- Extremely portable and compact
- Electric brake for added safety
- 4-pole slide construction promotes vibration-free precise and exact cutting
- Soft elastomer carrying grip provides a comfortable grip for reduced fatigue