Makita DLX6067PT 18V LXT 6 Piece KitMakita DLX6067PT combo kit combines the most common 18-volt Makita power tools for woodworking. You will never run out of power thanks to the three supplied 5.0Ah batteries and a Dual Port Charger. A large heavy-duty wheeled kit bag with a telescopic handle that swallows up all the equipment for quick transportation is also included. You can get this kit from Makita Combo Sale. The kit contains
Makita DHP458Z 18v Combi DrillMakita DHP458 combi drill comes with high operational efficiency with high torque, Enhanced dust, and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
Makita DTD152Z 18v Impact DriverMakita DTD152Z Impact driver contains electric brake, mechanical 2-speed control, variable speed control trigger, forward/reverse rotation, and many more features.
Makita DJV180Z 18v JigsawMakita DJV180Z jigsaw has an ergonomically rubberized handle that provides comfortable gripping and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
Makita DKP180Z 18v Planer 82mmMakita DKP180Z planer is unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance. It planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass and fitted with a comfortable operator handle.
Makita DSS611 18v Circular SawMakita DSS611 circular saw is lightweight and compact. Its rigid aluminium base provides high quality and toughness and a double safety trigger will prevent accidental starting.
Makita DML802Z 18v 12 Position TorchMakita DML802Z torch has a high-luminance single L.E.D. a flashlight that provides 200 lumens. It also contains 12 positions pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60 - 110 Degrees.
Makita DLX6067PT 18V LXT 6 Piece Kit Features:
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
- The compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears
- Tool-less blade change - push-in lock system enables very fast blade changes
- An LED light will illuminate your cut line
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high stroke speed at 2,600 spm
- Double insulated
- Soft start
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while the blade is still moving
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- Safety cover with calibration line for adjusting the depth
- A removable dust nozzle allows a vacuum cleaner to be connected
- The hex wrench is storable on board the saw
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 256 mm long
- Weighs only 0.65 Kg without a battery
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop