Makita DML802 14.4V - 18V Li-ion 9 Position TorchWith an 18V LXT battery (sold separately), the Makita DML802 14.4 - 18V LXT Li-Ion LED Torch is small and lightweight, measuring roughly 275mm tall and weighing just 1kg. From -60° to +110°, the sturdy aluminum head pivots with 9 positive stops. It weighs just 500 g and emits a strong 3.2-watt beam for easy handling. Bright lighting, flexibility, and ease of use are all features of the Makita DML802 18V LXT Lithium-Ion LED Torch. The light output of a single LED bulb is 200 lumens. When used with the BL1830 3.0Ah battery, this torch can provide up to 13 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (battery and charger sold separately). The flashlight can be powered by Makita 14.4v or 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
18V Makita TorchA metal hang-hook adds to the ease of use. The 18V Makita Torch can be tilted in nine different ways, so it won't let you down no matter where you need the light to shine. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is also included for improved dust and water resistance. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charging times in their categories, meaning they spend less time on the battery and more time running. Torch is a high-intensity light source that illuminates the stage for technicians. For a variety of purposes, technicians prefer these lights to the stage lights.
Makita 18V Battery Torch Features
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60 - 110 Degrees
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- A multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 256 mm long
- Weighs only 0.65 Kg without a battery
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop