Makita DML805 Corded/Cordless14.4V - 18V Li-Ion LED Worklight, 110VThe Makita DML805 corded and 14.4V led work light 110V can be adjusted vertically 360 degrees. A battery capacity alarm lamp is included. If a battery is used, the work light will flash to warn the user that the charge is low. The Makita cordless work light has a continuous run time of up to 6.5 hours in the high setting when powered by a 4.0Ah 18v Makita Li-ion battery. Work lights are a type of high-intensity light fixture that is used to illuminate the stage for technicians. For a variety of purposes, technicians prefer these lights to the stage lights.
Makita dml805 110vThe Makita LED Work Light 18V, 110V has many advantages over traditional bulb lamps. If you're thinking of adding some work lights or even removing the ones you already have, consider the following factors. It produces 750 lumens of light at maximum brightness and 450 lumens at low brightness. On a single charge, the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (sold separately) provides 10.5 hours of continuous illumination. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is also included for improved dust and water resistance. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charging times in their categories, meaning they spend less time on the battery and more time running. BL1415, BL1415N, BL1430, BL1440, BL1450, BL1815, BL1815N, BL1820, BL1830, BL1840, & BL1850 are compatible batteries.
Makita LED Work Light Features:
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- 360 degrees vertical light angle adjustment
- Twenty 0.5W white-light LEDs; deliver bright and even light
- Carrying handle for easy transport that also serves as a hanging hook
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the work light to the desired angle