Makita DML806Z 18V Cordless Work Light LED Flashlight TorchThe Makita DML806Z 18V cordless work light has three L.E.D. lighting modes: 360° lantern, 180° lantern, and flashlight. This torch is equipped with 12 LED bulbs. It has a 360-degree swiveling metal hanger hook that folds away for added comfort. This flashlight head rotates left to right and folds up and down with 7 positive stops for different lighting angles. There are LED flashlights, cordless torches, Li-ion fluorescent lights, and even a job site radio and flashlight in one, so no matter where you are, Classic FM is still within earshot.
Makita 18v floodlight led compact cordless work lightThe Makita cordless led light is small in comparison to its strength, measuring only 365mm. For added ease, the body has a swiveling hanging hook and a rubberized non-slip grip. This is a body-only device that does not come with batteries or a battery. For example, an 18V 5.0Ah battery can provide 11.1/2 hours of continuous light in lantern mode, 21 hours as an inspection lamp, and 51 hours in torch mode. When using the BL1040B / BL1041B 4.0 Ah Makita 18v floodlight led compact cordless work light, the fast-charging 18v Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately) provides up to 14 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (sold separately). Makita 18v lithium-ion batteries can also be used to power the flashlight.
Makita Torch LED features
- Provides ultra-bright illumination, versatility, and convenience
- Lantern mode: 620 lumens of light all around 360°
- Inspection lamp mode: 310 lumens to highlight a specific work area
- Torch option: 90 lumens of bright beam lights the way ahead
- Compatible with 14.4V-18V Makita LXT Li-Ion batteries
- Metal hang hook swivels 360° and folds away for added convenience