Makita DMP180RT1J Cordless Inflator, 18 VMakita is the world's leading manufacturer of professional power tools. Makita tyre inflators are among the best tools. The DMP180RT1J cordless tyre pressure inflator, which is suitable for inflating bicycle and vehicle tyres, sports balls, and inflatable leisure equipment, is powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type battery and can deliver up to 12 litres per minute air discharge and 830 kPa maximum air pressure. The DMP180RT1J features a digital air pressure gauge, an LED job light for illumination in dark areas, and an auto-stop function at pre-set target pressures.
Makita cordless inflator 18vThe Makita cordless inflator, 18v has a main switch with an auto-off function to prevent accidental start-up while transporting, overheating protection; the thermostat is activated to protect the Inflator when the pump temperature rises, and a memory function to remember the last pressure settings before turning off the Inflator. The DMP180RT1J has built-in storage for various valve adapters and comes with a variety of valve adapters. The Makita DMP180RTJ has a battery protection circuit that protects the battery from overheating, over-discharge, and overload current. It is not compatible with G-Series batteries. 1-year manufacturer warranty, with an additional 2-year warranty if registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply if the tool is fitted with non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita tools will void the Makita warranty.
Makita DMP180RT1J Cordless Inflator Features:
- Because of its high ground stability, it can be used as a "stationary rig" to minimize operator fatigue.
- LED job light for ease of use in the dark
- For a better visibility, use a digital pressure gauge with a backlight.
- The unit is protected from overheating by the thermostat.
- The main power switch has an auto power-off feature, as well as a trigger switch.
- To prevent unintended start-up during transportation, the main power switch has an auto power-off feature.