MAKITA DMR106 AM/FM BLUETOOTH JOB SITE RADIO
Makita 18V jobsite radioThe USB port allows for charging the mobile device. Specifically designed for use in worksites. Equipped with a control button for Bluetooth Class 2, LCD screen, load, pause, and select tracks and directories. Makita radio should operate with the supplied adapter from the mains, but you can also connect batteries for listening to your Makita power tool. It's a tough life for a radio in the working environment, but with rubber bumpers on all four corners and two vertical metal bars on the front to shield the controls, you're not going to worry about it.
Makita Cordless jobsite radio Features:
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range of up to 10m.
- The USB port allows for charging mobile devices.
- A large 89mm speaker provides higher quality sound.
- Compatible with all Makita Li-ion batteries including G-batteries.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to an external audio source (Connecting cable is not included).
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling.
- Falling impact strength of 1.0m.
- Shower proof withstands up to 5 minutes of exposure to rain.
- AC adaptor jack.
- Retractable antenna.