Makita DMR107 10.8V-18V LXT / CXT AM/FM Job Site RadioMakita DMR107 Jobsite Radio works from mains power or from your power tool batteries and comes complete with an AC power adaptor. This Makita Bluetooth Job Site Radio has been developed based on the DMR102, however, this model is now compatible with the newly released Makita 10.8v CXT 'Slide' type batteries. Power comes from either a Makita LXT 14.4V or 18V Li-ion slide-on battery or a CXT 10.8V Li-ion battery.
Makita Bluetooth Job Site RadioDMR107 cordless Radio was designed to handle on-the-job rough treatment. Thanks to the twin 76 mm speakers and powerful amplifier, the DMR107 has a dust and shower-proof design and an impressive sound. Even though the workplace gets dusty and noisy, you will still be able to hear your favorite tunes. The Makita DMR107 Cordless worksite Radio works from a power supply or batteries from your power tool and comes complete with an AC power adapter (batteries sold separately). It's a tough life for a radio in the working environment, but with rubber bumpers on all four corners and two vertical metal bars on the front to shield the controls, you're not going to worry about it.
Makita site radio features:-
- Newly added compatibility with 10.8V CXT 'Slide' batteries
- Silver Front control panel and elastomer bumpers
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Dual Power Sources, battery or ac mains powered
- 2 speaker stereo system
- 2x AUX-IN ports (front and inside rear) for iPods, MP3, and CD players
- Digital quartz display with backlight
- Power on-off and off-timer button
- Front control panel FM/AM band selection and mono-stereo change button
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction