Makita DMR109W 10.8-18V LXT/CXT Li-ion DAB Job Site RadioThe Makita DMR109W 10.8-18V LXT / CXT Li-ion DAB job Site Radio White body. Makita lxt cxt dab radio is a job site radio capable of receiving Digital Audio Broadcasting and was designed based on the DMR104 design. It is ideal for camping or even fishing trips on board. The Makita DMR109 has a retractable handle grip for ease of carrying and a flexible antenna. This cordless radio features elastomer bumpers and an anti-shock loudspeaker system.
Makita jobsite radio 10.8-18VThis radio can be powered by a Li-ion Makita radio dmr109 battery or a mains AC cable adapter in order to provide versatility. Before you buy your DAB radio, please check the signal quality and which stations in your area you can expect to receive. Power comes from either a Makita LXT 14.4V or 18V Li-ion slide-on battery or a CXT 10.8V Li-ion battery. Besides being designed for use with the battery range Makita LXT Lithium-Ion, the DMR104 is also compatible with any 7.2v – 18v Makita slide or cluster battery like NiCD, NiMH, or Li-Ion.
Cordless site radio features:-
- Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries
- power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a Jobsite.
- Equipped with Micro USB port for a software upgrade.
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Power Supply: AC Power Adaptor
- Power Supply: DC / 7.2v - 18v Battery LXT / CXT (Excluding Makita 'G' Batteries)
- Frequency: FM 87.5 - 108 Mhz