Makita DMR202 10.8/18V Job Site SpeakerThe Makita DMR202 10.8/18V job site speaker with Bluetooth body has been developed from the DMR200 with the additional benefit of being able to play music from USB memory. Makita is the market's leading provider of professional power tools. It can also be powered by AC mains (cable included) when battery power is not available. Makita cordless job site speaker has larger 89 mm speakers (such as the DMR108)-giving you improved sound quality over the previous versions of DAB.
Best Makita SpeakerBring quality sound with the versatile and durable DMR202 to wherever the job takes you. These cordless job site speakers are great for wireless playback of your music through Bluetooth or with the AUX-IN socket connected to your mobile device. Makita 10.8v (12v Max) CXT or 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (not included) or AC adapter jack can be powered for maximum versatility. It can easily play music in USB Flash Memory to eliminate the need to run over a mobile phone, and it has a replay function that allows the whole playlist to repeat or be song-specific.
Makita DMR202 10.8/18V Job Site Speaker Features:
- AUX-IN jack
- LCD panel displays song titles, singers, etc
- Plays music in USB Flash Memory
- Repeat function (repeat entire playlist / one song / entire playlist within folder / play at random)
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range of up to 10m.
- The USB port allows for charging mobile devices.
- Storage compartment for mobile device: Charging of mobile device still possible when stored.
- The flat anti-slip top surface
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction