Makita DPB182Z 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless Band Saw Body OnlyMakita DPB182Z is an 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless Band Saw Body Only. The Makita DPB182Z 18v LXT Li-ion cordless portable bandsaw is a compact, cordless and portable machine. The design allows excellent maneuverability in applications both horizontal and overhead. This Makita cordless band saw also has an LED light for lighting the area of work.
Makita 18v cordless band sawThe DPB182 is suitable for cutting ducts, wires, tubes, corrugated pipes, sheet metal, square tubing, and more with features such as a high torque engine built by Makita, 3.2 m / s (190m / min.) blade speed for quicker cutting and a cutting length of 64 mm. The Makita DPB182Z portable band saw has a rigid aluminum housing design for stable cutting up to 64mm. You can expect up to 3.2 m/s2 blade speed for fast and efficient cutting through materials such as copper pipe, angle iron, and more.
Makita DPB182Z 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless Band Saw Features:
- 64mm cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, and channel
- Makita-built motor delivers 3.2 m/s (190m/min.) blade speed for faster cutting
- Wheel cover encloses the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for one-handed operation
- Aluminum blade housing for increased durability
- Exterior blade adjustment provides more accurate blade tracking for increased cutting performance
- Compact design at 477mm long; weighs only 4.1 Kg (with battery - sold separately) for convenient operation
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for fast installation and removal of the blade
- Adjustable material stopper plate provides improved support for accurate cutting
- On-board hex wrench for convenience
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating