Makita Cordless DRT50Z Brushless Router TrimmerThe Makita DRT50Z 18v is the company's first cordless trimmer. This body-only version includes a trimmer base that allows for up to 40mm depth adjustment with fine control. To reach into tight spaces, use a small brush with nylon or brass bristles. With more torque at your disposal, less power is needed for day-to-day use, increasing motor efficiency and extending product life.
Makita 18V Router Body OnlyThe DRT50 18v LXT Router's Makita BLTM Brushless Motor offers up to 50% more run time, increased power and rpm, and longer tool life. Makita 18V Router Body Only is designed for a wide range of cabinetry and woodworking applications and features a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000 RPM) to adjust the speed to the process, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and a soft start feature for faster start-ups and improved accuracy.
Makita DRT50Z Router Trimmer Features
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar LXT battery range with capacities ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 RPM Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control mechanism ensures that the rotation speed remains constant regardless of load conditions.
- Soft start - The soft-start feature reduces start-up shock and allows the tool to start more smoothly.
- Shaft lock for fast trimmer bit installation and removal
- It has a dust port for connecting to Makita dust extractors.
- A switch controls a dual LED work light that illuminates the workpiece.