Makita DTM50Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool CutterThe Makita DTM50Z 18V Cordless Multi-Tool is an efficient and flexible tool for cutting and scraping materials with a 3.2° oscillation angle. Wood, stone, plastic, metal, and plasterboard are all acceptable materials. The Makita cordless Multi-tool has limitless applications. Makita's 'CXT' series of 18 V devices are featured in a slide battery. The ergonomically contoured rubber handle makes it easy to use.
Best makita multi tool 18vMakita DTM50Z Multi-Tools are cordless power tools. It has a Rubber Molded Handle for a Better Grip and Less Vibration, as well as a Hex Key for Changing Blades. The ergonomically contoured rubber handle keeps it easy to carry even after extended use. Since the oscillation is so tiny and rapid, it sounds more like vibration. When weight and pocket space are limited, Makita Multi tools can supplement the functions of other essentials. The carbide-grit attachment on an oscillating tool will cut both grout and tile if necessary.
Makita 18v multi tool brushless features:
- Thumb On/Off button, placed for ease of use while carrying the machine's body.
- The body has a hex wrench holder for easy blade adjustments.
- Accepts OIS Makita, Bosch, and Fein accessories, as well as Starlock.
- The best barrel grip ergonomically possible, with a great diameter size and shape that suits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- Accessories can be added in 30o increments across 360o.
- The built-in LED light is extremely useful in dark corners.
- Dial for variable speed control
- Begin slowly
- The Anti-restart feature prevents unintentional restarts.
- High quality of operation