MAKITA DTW1001Z 18V LXT BRUSHLESS 3/4" IMPACT WRENCHThis Makita DTW1001Z impact wrench quickly and easily drives sockets (for locking and releasing bolts). The Makita DTW1001Z 18V cordless impact wrench comes with a variable speed trigger, an electric brake, a forward/reverse switch, and an LED job lamp. It has a battery safety circuit that protects the battery from damage caused by over-discharge, high temperature, or overload current.
Makita cordless impact wrenchMakita DTW1002Z 18V Twin LED lights on the front of the drill with pre glow and afterglow functions to enable you to work in the darkest conditions, and the 3 stage impact power range makes this tool versatile for a variety of jobs around the workplace. As a result, this Makita impact wrench incorporates some of the most advanced power tool technology available. This wrench has a 3/4′′ (19mm) square shank that will fit a variety of standard sockets. This eliminates fault tightening and allows you to change the material of the workpiece or screw with the press of a button. Makita's MOST POWERFUL 1,050 N•m (780 ft.lbs.) Impact Wrench / Compact and Lightweight Design thanks to the BL motor. Variable speed control - 3 stage impact selection lowers rpm as well as fastening torque.
Makita DTW1001Z Cordless brushless Impact wrench features:
- BL Brushless Motor, which provides more power and runs for longer periods of time.
- The best ergonomic handle with a soft grip available.
- Twin LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow modes
- The rubber joint structure reduces vibration transmission to the battery terminals.
- The hammer case is tightly fastened with four bolts.