Makita DTW251Z 18V LXT Li-ion 1/2" Impact Wrench DriveThe Makita DTW251Z 18V LXT Li-ion 1/2" Impact Wrench Driver is available in Body Only configuration. The compact size and lightweight of this cordless impact wrench provide greater power and maneuverability. The lightweight is due to the powerful four-pole motor. In low-light situations, the LED light with glow feature provides critical illumination.
Makita DTW251ZThis Makita DTW251Z impact wrench's small size and lightweight give it more power and maneuverability. Low weight due to the powerful 4-pole engine. There is an ergonomic rubberized grip with non-slip dimples so that the hold on the Makita Cordless Impact Wrench is not affected regardless of the circumstances. In low-light situations, the LED light with an afterglow feature is important. By gently pressing the button, the light can be turned on before the tool begins. Will operate with BL1830 3Ah or BL1840 4Ah batteries (not included).
Makita Cordless Impact Wrench Features:
- The air-cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System takes 22 minutes to charge.
- A four-pole engine.
- Lithium-ion batteries have a 430 percent longer life cycle than Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts, resulting in 430 percent more runtime.
- The push-button for forward and the reverse is conveniently positioned.
- Grip comfort is excellent.
- Afterglow LED job sun.
- Soft-Grip Electronic Brake Control more when reducing hand exhaustion and pain.