Makita DUC254Z 18v LXT Cordless Brushless 25cm ChainsawMakita DUC254Z is a 18V brushless top handle chainsaw ideal for tree surgeons. Body only/naked machine, supplied without batteries or charger. The Makita Brushless motor is precision engineered to be up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model. This means a fully charged 18v lithium-ion battery will last almost twice as long as a product running on a standard motor. After 1 minute of inactivity, the mains control switch with auto power-off feature shuts off the chainsaw.
Best Makita cordless chainsawMakita cordless chainsaw includes a variable speed trigger and constant speed electronics which keep the motor speed the same even under load and a tool-less chain tension adjustment. The chainsaw is ideal for use in the backyard for cleaning and maintaining trees and gardens. Thanks to the oil level indicator you know in time when you need to top up the oil and with the automatic chain lubrication, the chain keeps running smoothly during use.
Makita 18v 25cm brushless top handle chainsaw features:
- Makita cordless chainsaw contains a brushless motor.
- Its variable speed can be control by trigger.
- Makita cordless brushless chainsaw is a top handle chainsaw.
- This cordless chainsaw has a soft start.
- It has an electric chain brake.
- It has kickback brake.
- It has chain oil adjustment.
- It has oil capacity display.
- It contains brushless motor.
- It is compact and lightweight.
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- It has hanging hook.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function